Monday 6 September 2010

Shoppy

I went shopping today, a massive ordeal, probably the most shopping I have ever done in one go. I came back with a medium pen, the blackest of black of course. I didn't only get that though, oh no, I went wild. I bought 3 blank sketch books and an inner tube, it took me close to 15 minutes. Anyway, one of the books is for a new project I decided to start a few weeks ago and only got round to starting today, I don't want to say too much as I know Jasper Jones lurks my blog all the time, and I bet he has more drive than me, will steal my idea then do it faster, as he is a massive shit. anyway, a little test for it in my usual sketch book.

tests of colour


-Jeffro

1 comment:

  1. hi, I found your blog off sidewalk ages ago. not to sound like an epic fucking stalker, but are you at eca? ive just moved up to edinburgh and am keen to skate the park

    ReplyDelete